This belt loop detailed jean jacket is sustainably sourced and created entirely of recycled denim pants. It is designed and created to fit all bodies and humans of all kind. We want you to be a part of the design process, so you get to choose not only the color but the style too! Wether you want it cropped or over-sized in our duster length, you can customize your own, and we will make it JUST FOR YOU!
- Stitched up the front, pull-over style (if looking for open style- see other listing).
- Hood, pockets, belt loops included just placed in unique ways.
- Comes in a variety of lengths, denim colors & shades- your choice!
- No two jackets are exactly the same, your jacket will be completely unique
- All of our products are all RESCUED & REINVENTED in the USA.
The fashion industry is one of the most polluting industries in the world, you are helping create change by supporting MamerSass.
- Your purchase lessens the demand for new garment manufacturing.
- Slow fashion > Fast Fashion
Note: Each garment is handmade from second hand materials, the photos are an example of the item you will receive, each piece is custom-made to order.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for your purchase. You will receive an email once your item ships from our studio in Virginia. Please see size chart and all measurement details before ordering, if you need further assistance please email us at email@example.com.
*Model is wearing a Long Body Length, Long Sleeve Hoodie.